Day Off

So anyone who knows me knows that I work a lot!!! So today I had a day all to myself, it was so great!  I decided I was not going to set an alarm I was going to just wake up whenever that might be......11:00 am rolls around and Karl needed to go potty so I woke up watched some tv Dr. Phil, Oprah some good old reality dating show you know the GOOD stuff.  Fell back asleep during Oprah and woke up at 7:00pm oops. I only left my bedroom to go to the bathroom and take Karl to the bathroom.
Funny thing is the pets took a day off too.  Wow I have to admit it was really nice, but I don't think I could ever not work or I would be a lazy girl

Day Off!!!

Day Off!!!
Look how big Dora is compared to everyone else. I Love it!

Girls Weekend!!!

So I invited my mom, LaSahe & Nicole out to visit me in Overland Park Kansas.  The main reason for the visit was to 
go to the Celine Dion concert.  We were so excited!!! Two days 
before the concert she CANCELLED What???  We still had a great time!  Aunt LaShae decided to bring my dogs some gifts look how cute!!!





 

How Cute!!!

How Cute!!!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tornado, Tornado, Tornado

Friday I was driving to the pet shop for J.C.'s Pawdicure.  Yes, I said a Pawdicure what do you expect when your child is a four legged furry friend.  Suddenly I cannot see a thing in front of me, my phone rings it is Brad....Get home now there are tornados all over Overland Park.  Everyone on the highway pulled over and were getting in the ditches like the radio is telling them to do and there is my husband driving past all of them with little to no visibility "I am fine" he says.   Typical, he was not nervous at all since he lived here as a child and I am freaking out seeing how I have never been in a natural disaster and I am terrified of Tornados.  We are ok though it missed us. 

No comments:

Cicada

Cicada

Aloha!

Aloha!
Hawaii: Sierra, Emmie & Aunt Dezi

Pandora

Pandora
She's our sassy daughter! She is not sure what to do with Karl.